Many people don’t give much thought to what really makes motorcycling cool.
Here are 23 things that we think make motorcyclists and motorcycling great.
- Those kids on the back seat of the school bus never wave to you when you're in your car.
- Your worst day on a motorcycle is better than your best day in a car.
- It's kind of fun to be anonymous in your helmet.
- Your neighbors think you're a little crazy.
- Riding through a rain shower in waterproof gear gives you that bring-it-on feeling of smugness.
- Most of the time when you get on your bike, you're heading out to do something fun.
- Nobody wishes they were you when you drive by in your car.
- Riding a motorcycle makes you different than everyone else.
- You arrive with a smile on your face.
- Other people read books. You read maps.
- We wave to each other on the road.
- The look on your co-worker's face when you show him a picture of your kid on a motorcycle.
- As motorcyclists, we speak our own language.
- Depending on how you feel today, you can be Arlen Ness or Kenny Roberts.
- Everyone can't ride a motorcycle.
- You never get tired of sitting in the garage, staring at your bike.
- The conversations that always start when someone walks up to you and says, “I used to ride one of those.'”
- Leather jackets are just cool.
- You can understand why dogs love to stick their heads out the car window.
- The feeling you get when you give someone their first ride.
- That great feeling you get when you walk into work and set your helmet on the corner of your desk or in your locker.
- You are on the road and can smell when it is going to rain.
If we missed any, let us know at email@example.com.