AMA Extra: Opt-in for the latest motorcycle news
AMA Extra is a free bi-weekly e-newsletter that covers the latest news and information from the world of motorcycling. It's totally free, and keeps you up to date on threats to your right to ride and news from the world of motorcycling. Although we want you to be a full member and support the organization that fights for your passion, you don't have to be a member to opt-in to receive AMA Extra.
Opt-in today and start getting updates on...
- Discriminatory sound regulations
- Health insurance discrimination that targets motorcyclists
- Motorcycle-only checkpoints
- Excessive ethanol in gasoline
- Off-highway vehicle access
We'll also inform you on ways you can take action to join the fight and help push back against those whose interests target motorcyclists' rights.
AMA Extra also includes news about...
- News from AMA-sanctioned rides and races
- The latest AMA member benefits
- Information about upcoming recreational and competitive events
- New motorcycle and product releases and reviews
- Profiles of AMA racers
- Special deals from AMA member benefit partners and Business Members
- The latest from the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- And more!
To start getting AMA Extra, just opt-in and we'll do the rest!