AMA Extra: Opt-in for the latest motorcycle news
AMA Extra is a free bi-weekly e-newsletter that covers the latest news and information from the world of motorcycling. It keeps you up to date on threats to your freedom to ride, as well as the latest race updates, product reviews and touring stories. Although joining the AMA is the best way to protect your motorcycling freedoms, anyone with a passion for riding can subscribe to AMA Extra.
Opt-in today and start getting updates on...
- Discriminatory sound regulations
- Health insurance discrimination that targets motorcyclists
- Motorcycle-only checkpoints
- Excessive ethanol in gasoline
- Off-highway vehicle access
We'll also inform you on ways you can take action to join the fight and help push back against those whose interests target motorcyclists' rights.
AMA Extra also includes news about...
- AMA-sanctioned rides and races
- The latest AMA member benefits
- Information about upcoming recreational and competitive events
- New motorcycle and product releases and reviews
- Profiles of AMA racers
- Special deals from AMA member benefit partners and Business Members
- The latest from the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- And more!
To start getting AMA Extra, just opt-in and we'll do the rest!