New Product: FLY Racing Three.4 off-road helmet
November 21, 2012
The following is an industry press release...
The all-new Three.4 helmet (Pronounced: “Three-Point-Four”) is nothing short of an exotic moto creation. Fluid lines and stylish graphics compliment SNELL M2010 safety. The Three.4 is a helmet that represents next-level comfort and style at an “I-can’t-believe-it” price.
- SNELL M2010, DOT APPROVED FOR USA - Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market today
- POLY-ALLOY SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Allows for excellent strength while remaining light weight
- MULTI-PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM - Twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool even on the hottest days
- FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow
- QUICK RELEASE WASHABLE COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS - Easy to remove and clean with our "Quick Snap" system
- MOLDED RUBBER TRIM WITH REMOVABLE NOSE GUARD - With its smooth lines the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away from your nose
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE - Helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength and years of worry free use
: Flat Black/Charcoal, White/Black, Red/Black, White/Blue, Green/Lime, Purple/Pink or Wild. Sizes
: Adult XS–2X 2 Shells and 2 Styros sizes
: XS – MD, LG – XXL Price
: $159.95 AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2012.
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
Visit www.flyracing.com to find a dealer near you.