Thank you for choosing to join the AMA!
To renew or join online, follow the links below to create an online sign-in and begin the quick and easy joining process. You also can call us at (800) 262-5646 and join over the phone.
Looking to renew or extend your membership? Renew Here
Not currently a member? Join Here
Join the AMA or Renew Your Membership and Win a 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere, or a Tucker Rocky Custom Road Glide!
Join the AMA or renew your membership between Jan 30, 2013, and Dec. 31, 2013, and you will automatically be entered to win!
Details and Rules »
Join the fight
With members' help, the AMA is waging many battles for motorcyclists' rights.
- Some health-insurance policies won't pay for injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash. We're fighting to end this discrimination.
- Congress tried to kill the Recreational Trails Program in 2012 that the AMA helped create in the 1990s to create and maintain off-highway riding trails.
- Land grabs that force responsible off-highway vehicle riders from long-established, legitimate off-highway routes, including attempts by the U.S. Interior Department to bypass Congress using bureaucratic procedures.
- Unfair sound ordinances and discriminatory vehicle checkpoints that specifically target motorcyclists and ignore other road users.
- The “lead law” that effectively banned the sale of kids dirtbikes and all-terrain vehicles starting in 2009. The AMA played a major role in overturning the ban in 2011.
Still on the sidelines? Join today and lock arms with your fellow riders. Show our elected leaders that you're willing to fight for your riding rights.