Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course: 7721 Steam Corners Road, Lexington, OH 44904
- Head north on Interstate 71.
- Take St. Rt. 95 East; turn right off ramp (2 miles)
- Turn left on St. Rt. 314 North (15 miles)
- Turn right on Steam Corners Rd.
- Mid-Ohio is 2 miles on left.
- Head south on Interstate 71.
- Take U.S. 30 West to Fourth St./Crestline exit; turn left at end of exit ramp.
- Proceed to stop light; veer right onto St. Rt. 314 (7 miles).
- Turn left on Steam Corners Rd.
- Mid-Ohio is 2 miles on right.
View Larger Map
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course features a permanent road-racing circuit with two primary configurations: a 2.4-mile, 15-turn, and a 2.25-mile, 13-turn circuit. The park-like, 330-acre complex in Lexington, Ohio, is located 60 miles north of Columbus and 75 miles south of Cleveland. The track hosts a diversity of locally, regionally and nationally sanctioned racing events for amateur, club and professional drivers and riders.
Mid-Ohio is the perfect location for AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, with accommodations for road-racing, motocross, hare scrambles and trials, while dirt-track events are held at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds in Ashland, Ohio. Click here for directions to the Ashland County Fairgrounds.
The Motorcycle Hall of Fame, for which AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is a significant fundraising event, is located in Pickerington, Ohio, about an hour south of the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Friday, July 8
7 a.m - 3 p.m. Event Registration (gate 3)
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Mid-Ohio Gate Hours/Ticket Sales
Saturday, July 9
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Event Registration (gate 3)
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Mid-Ohio Gate Hours/Ticket Sales
Sunday, July 10
7 a.m. - Noon Event Registration (gate 3)
7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Mid-Ohio Gate Hours/Ticket Sales