2014 AMA National Convention!
Oct. 16-19, Orlando, Fla.
The 2014 AMA National Convention was a great success, thanks to you!
Held in partnership with the American International Motorcycle Expo at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., the AMA National Convention and American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Oct. 16-19, provide something for every AMA member (non-AMA members are also welcome) -- a front-row seat to informative seminars by noted speakers, fun rides plus all the cool motorcycling news and info available at the AIMExpo.
Although the AMA National Convention and American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony take place in conjunction with AIMExpo, the AIMExpo is open to trade and media only, Thursday and Friday, Oct. 16-17. Members of the general public, including attendees of the AMA National Convention who aren't members of motorcycle industry trade or media, are welcome to attend AIMExpo Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 18-19.
At the AMA National Convention, you choose!
Whether you want to come for one or two events, or you want in on all the action, the AMA National Convention offers you the perfect ticket packages. Join us in Orlando as we learn, ride and celebrate motorcycling together!
- Please note that online registration is provided for individual registrations. For group pricing or information on AMA Life Member discounts, call (800) 262-5646. For information on sponsorship opportunities, call Director of Marketing Mark Christian at (614) 856-1900.
- If you are not an AMA member, become one before you register and save big!
- For lodging, please see AIMExpo Housing for information. Please note, when booking rooms you may see that your reservation is "wait-listed" for one or more of your requested nights. Don't panic, the team at Experient is constantly monitoring inventory, and it is extremely likely that your request will be accommodated.
- This year's induction ceremony will take place in a state-of-the-art theater, with theater-style seating. This allows a much larger audience to enjoy the event, and at a much lower cost for general seating tickets. Because this format does not allow for dinner to be served as part of the program, a VIP Reception, including the Class of 2014 and other Hall of Famers, is available for those interested in refreshments and ample hors d'oeuvres prior to the show.
All-Access Pass: $250 ($325 for non-AMA members)
Includes access to your choice of AMA Seminars on Friday, Oct. 17 • Friday luncheon with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw as keynote speaker • Access to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame VIP Reception Friday evening • Reserved seating in the lower or mezzanine level at the American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony • American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Commemorative Photo book and DVD • Tax-deductible donation to American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation ($50.00) • Two-day pass to AIMExpo (Saturday and Sunday only) • AMA-guided rides • Commemorative event pin
Online registration now closed. Register at the event!
Friday night: American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: $25-$150
Choose from general or reserved seating, as well as access to an exclusive VIP reception prior to the induction ceremony. Reserved seating will include an assigned seat in the lower or mezzanine level of the theater, space permitting.
Online registration now closed. Register at the event!
Friday Seminars & Luncheon: $25-$100 ($175 for non-AMA members)
Includes access to your choice of AMA Seminars on Friday, Oct. 17 (Rights, Riding and Women tracks provided) • Friday luncheon with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw as keynote speaker • One-day pass to AIMExpo (Saturday or Sunday)
Read seminar descriptions here Online registration now closed. Register at the event!
Saturday Charity Ride with Maggie: $25 ($35 for non-AMA members)
Come support the efforts of the Ribbon Riders of Orlando and provide assistance to those fighting breast cancer by riding with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw on Saturday, Oct. 18. All proceeds from the ride will be donated to the Ribbon Riders. Online registration now closed. Register at the event!
Saturday Adventure Ride with Rob: Pre-registration is $55 ($60 for non-AMA members)
The AMA-chartered club, Dixie Dual Sport, has organized an adventure ride with AMA President and CEO Rob Dingman. See some of the best backroads and scenery that central Florida has to offer on this 150-mile ride on Saturday, Oct. 18. You must register for the adventure ride before Oct. 12 to receive a ride t-shirt. Registration fee increases by $5 for those who register at the event. Pre-registration will be completed on Dixie Dual Sport's website. > REGISTER NOW!
AIMExpo Only, Saturday and Sunday
Register to attend the consumer portion of the AIMExpo on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 18-19. AMA members can save on tickets with an exclusive discount code found in the Member's Only section of this website. Registration will be completed on AIMExpo's website. > REGISTER NOW!
Friday AMA Annual Member Meeting Only
There is no cost to register for the AMA Annual Member Meeting, and we are not pre-registering attendees for this portion of the event. AMA members only. To attend, you will be asked to present your valid AMA card at the door. Government -ssued photo identification also recommended to verify identity.
Schedule subject to change
Thursday, Oct. 16
- AMA Registration (9 am to 6 pm)
- AMA Guided Ride to Kick-Off Party: Stages at 2 p.m. in the north/south parking lot adjacent to the free motorcycle parking area.
- Kick-Off Party at Orlando Eagle Rider (6-10 pm): Food, drink, live music, AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer autograph signings.
Friday, Oct. 17
- AMA Registration (8 am to 6 pm)
- AMA Annual Member Meeting (8-9 am): On-site registration only; open to all AMA members
- AMA Seminars (9 am to 5 pm): Rights | Riding | Women
- AMA Business Member Annual Meeting (3-4:30 pm)
- AMA Hall of Fame VIP Reception (6-8 pm)
- AMA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (doors open at 8 pm)
Saturday, Oct. 18
- AMA Registration (9 am to 7 pm)
- AMA Booth at AIMExpo (9 am to 7 pm)
- Adventure Ride with AMA President/CEO Rob Dingman (9 am to 3 pm). Planned and operated by Dixie Dual Sport.
- Hall of Famer autograph signing at AMA booth (times TBA)
- Outdoor Demonstrations in outdoor area:
- "Dropped Bike? No Problem!" by Carol "Skert" Youorski, 10:30-11:30 a.m.; 4-5 p.m.
- "Sound Testing: How Loud is your Bike?" by Chris Real, 10:30-11:30 a.m.; 3-5 p.m.
- Charity Ride with Maggie McNally-Bradshaw (time TBA). Proceeds to benefit Ribbon Riders of Orlando (Breast Cancer Advocacy Group)
Sunday, Oct. 19
- AMA Registration (9 am to 5 pm)
- AMA Booth at AIMExpo (9 am to 5 pm)
Seven inductees, one legend honored at 2014 American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Ribbon Riders to host fundraising ride at AMA National Convention
Perry King to emcee 2014 American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Harley-Davidson Motor Company
AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame welcomes Harley-Davidson Motor Company as presenting sponsor of induction ceremony
GEICO is Platinum Sponsor of American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
GE Capital, Commercial Distribution, signs on as Platinum Sponsor of American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Vance & Hines sponsors AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend at 2014 ceremony
EagleRider offers AMA members 37 percent discount on bike rentals during AMA National Convention
AMA members receive early demo ride access at AMA National Convention
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is title sponsor of 2014 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Zero Motorcycles returns as ring sponsor for 2014 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Willie G. Davidson to be honored as an AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend at 2014 induction ceremony
Tuner, innovator, entrepreneur Byron Hines elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
Engine builder, team owner Rob Muzzy elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame
Motocross Champion Mike 'The Rock' LaRocco inducted into AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame
National off-road racing champion Scott Summers elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
Museum founder and racetrack builder George Barber elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame
Industry icon, motorcycling advocate, racer Tom White elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
Motocross pioneer Pierre Karsmakers elected to AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame