2014 AMA National Convention!
Oct. 16-19, Orlando, Fla.
Held in partnership with the American International Motorcycle Expo at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., the AMA National Convention and AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Oct. 16-19, provide something for every AMA member (non-AMA members are also welcome) -- a front-row seat to informative seminars by noted speakers, fun rides plus all the cool motorcycling news and info available at the AIMExpo.
Although the AMA National Convention and AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony take place in conjunction with AIMExpo, the AIMExpo is open to trade and media only Oct. 16-17. Members of the general public, including attendees of the AMA National Convention who aren't members of motorcycle industry trade or media, are welcome to attend AIMExpo Oct. 18-19.
At the AMA National Convention, you choose!
Whether you want to come for one or two events, or you want in on all the action, the AMA National Convention offers you the perfect ticket packages. Join us in Orlando as we learn, ride and celebrate motorcycling together!
- Please note that online registration is provided for individual registrations. For group pricing or information on AMA Life Member discounts, call (800) 262-5646. For information on sponsorship opportunities, call Director of Marketing Mark Christian at (614) 856-1900.
- If you are not an AMA member, become one before you register and save big!
- For lodging, please see AIMExpo Housing for information. Please note, when booking rooms you may see that your reservation is "wait-listed" for one or more of your requested nights. Don't panic, the team at Experient is constantly monitoring inventory, and it is extremely likely that your request will be accommodated.
- This year's induction ceremony will take place in a state-of-the-art theater, with theater-style seating. This allows a much larger audience to enjoy the event, and at a much lower cost for general seating tickets. Because this format does not allow for dinner to be served as part of the program, a VIP Reception, including the Class of 2014 and other Hall of Famers, is available for those interested in refreshments and ample hors d'oeuvres prior to the show.
All-Access Pass: $250 ($325 for non-AMA members)
Includes access to your choice of AMA Seminars on Friday, Oct. 17 • Friday luncheon with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw as keynote speaker • Access to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame VIP Reception Friday evening • Reserved seating in the lower or mezzanine level at the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony • AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Commemorative Photo book and DVD • Tax-deductible donation to American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation ($50.00) • Two-day pass to AIMExpo (Saturday and Sunday only) • AMA-guided rides • Commemorative event pin > REGISTER NOW!
Friday night: AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: $25-$150
Choose from general or reserved seating, as well as access to an exclusive VIP reception prior to the induction ceremony. Reserved seating will include an assigned seat in the lower or mezzanine level of the theater, space permitting. > REGISTER NOW!
Friday Seminars & Luncheon: $25-$100 ($175 for non-AMA members)
Includes access to your choice of AMA Seminars on Friday, Oct. 17 (Rights, Riding and Women tracks provided) • Friday luncheon with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw as keynote speaker • One-day pass to AIMExpo (Saturday or Sunday)
Read seminar descriptions here > REGISTER NOW!
Saturday Charity Ride with Maggie: $25 ($35 for non-AMA members)
Come support the efforts of the Ribbon Riders of Orlando and provide assistance to those fighting breast cancer by riding with AMA Board of Directors Chair Maggie McNally-Bradshaw on Saturday, Oct. 18. All proceeds from the ride will be donated to the Ribbon Riders. > REGISTER NOW!
Saturday Adventure Ride with Rob: Pre-registration is $55 ($60 for non-AMA members)
The AMA-chartered club, Dixie Dual Sport, has organized an adventure ride with AMA President and CEO Rob Dingman. See some of the best backroads and scenery that central Florida has to offer on this 150-mile ride on Saturday, Oct. 18. You must register for the adventure ride before Oct. 12 to receive a ride t-shirt. Registration fee increases by $5 for those who register at the event. Pre-registration will be completed on Dixie Dual Sport's website. > REGISTER NOW!
AIMExpo Only, Saturday and Sunday
Register to attend the consumer portion of the AIMExpo on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 18-19. AMA members can save on tickets with an exclusive discount code found in the Member's Only section of this website. Registration will be completed on AIMExpo's website. > REGISTER NOW!
Friday AMA Annual Member Meeting Only
There is no cost to register for the AMA Annual Member Meeting, and we are not pre-registering attendees for this portion of the event. AMA members only. To attend, you will be asked to present your valid AMA card at the door. Government -ssued photo identification also recommended to verify identity.
Schedule subject to change
Thursday, Oct. 16
- AMA Registration (9 am to 6 pm)
- AMA Guided Ride to Kick-Off Party (starting location and time TBD)
- Kick-Off Party at Orlando Eagle Rider (6-10 pm): Food, drink, live music, AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famer autograph signings.
Friday, Oct. 17
- AMA Registration (8 am to 6 pm)
- AMA Annual Member Meeting (8-9 am): On-site registration only; open to all AMA members
- AMA Seminars (9 am to 5 pm): Rights | Riding | Women
- AMA Business Member Annual Meeting (3-4:30 pm)
- AMA Hall of Fame VIP Reception (6-8 pm)
- AMA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (doors open at 8 pm)
Saturday, Oct. 18
- AMA Registration (9 am to 7 pm)
- AMA Booth at AIMExpo (9 am to 7 pm)
- AMA Hospitality Room (9 am to 7 pm)
- Adventure Ride with AMA President/CEO Rob Dingman (9 am to 3 pm). Planned and operated by Dixie Dual Sport.
- Hall of Famer autograph signing at AMA booth (times TBA)
- Outdoor Demonstrations in outdoor area:
- "Dropped Bike? No Problem!" by Carol "Skert" Youorski, 10:30-11:30 a.m.; 4-5 p.m.
- "Sound Testing: How Loud is your Bike?" by Chris Real, 10:30-11:30 a.m.; 3-5 p.m.
- Charity Ride with Maggie McNally-Bradshaw (time TBA). Proceeds to benefit Ribbon Riders of Orlando (Breast Cancer Advocacy Group)
Sunday, Oct. 19
- AMA Registration (9 am to 5 pm)
- AMA Booth at AIMExpo (9 am to 5 pm)
- AMA Hospitality Room (9 am to 5 pm)