New Product: FLY Racing Three.4 off-road helmet
November 21, 2012
The following is an industry press release...
The all-new Three.4 helmet (Pronounced: “Three-Point-Four”) is nothing short of an exotic moto creation. Fluid lines and stylish graphics compliment SNELL M2010 safety. The Three.4 is a helmet that represents next-level comfort and style at an “I-can’t-believe-it” price.
- SNELL M2010, DOT APPROVED FOR USA - Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market today
- POLY-ALLOY SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Allows for excellent strength while remaining light weight
- MULTI-PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM - Twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool even on the hottest days
- FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow
- QUICK RELEASE WASHABLE COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS - Easy to remove and clean with our "Quick Snap" system
- MOLDED RUBBER TRIM WITH REMOVABLE NOSE GUARD - With its smooth lines the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away from your nose
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE - Helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength and years of worry free use
: Flat Black/Charcoal, White/Black, Red/Black, White/Blue, Green/Lime, Purple/Pink or Wild. Sizes
: Adult XS–2X 2 Shells and 2 Styros sizes
: XS – MD, LG – XXL Price
: $159.95 AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2012.
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
Visit www.flyracing.com to find a dealer near you.
About the American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation
Founded in 1990 by the American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation, the goal of the Motorcycle Hall of Fame is to tell the stories and preserve the history of motorcycling. Located on the campus of the American Motorcyclist Association in Pickerington, Ohio, the Hall of Fame's three major exhibition halls feature the machines and memorabilia of those who have contributed notably to the sport. The Motorcycle Hall of Fame recognizes individuals who have made significant contributions to motorcycling, including those known for their contributions to road riding, off-road riding and all categories of racing, as well as those who have excelled in business, history, design and engineering. More information can be found at MotorcycleMuseum.org.