Product News: New street helmets from FLY
January 15, 2013
The following is an industry press release...
FLY Tourist Helmet
All new from FLY, the Tourist open face helmet is packed full of features and accessories making it an excellent choice no matter what the season. Each Tourist motorcycle helmet comes configured with a clear shield and painted removable clip-in jaw piece. From spring to summer to fall this helmet is designed for 365-days-a-year comfort.
Helmet Features and Materials:
- Included extra dark tint shield and peak for use without the shields or removable jaw
- Included soft fleece bags for the helmet, extra dark tint shield and peak
- Tool-less design allows quick and easy shield and peak changes
- Removable jaw includes one-piece breath-box/chin curtain for cold or rainy weather
- Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo-plastic alloy shell
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Removable/washable Coolmax® comfort liner and cheek pads
- Deluxe oversize ear pockets for better fit and comfort with integrated speaker pockets for communications systems
- Optional sized cheek pads available for purchase to customize fit
- Optional anti-fog clear shield and dark tint shields available
- Optional clear double lens shield available for extreme cold weather use
Colors: Gloss Black, Flat Black, Titanium, Blue, Pearl White, Candy Red, Vista Hi-viz/Gunmetal, Vista Flat Black/Silver, Cirrus White/Pink, Cirrus White/Silver, and Cirrus White/Blue
Retail Price: $109.95–$119.95
FLY .357 Half Helmet
New from FLY the .357 half helmet features a small shell design, a retractable sun shield and removable liner all at a reasonable price. Other helmet features and materials:
- D.O.T. approved aerodynamic thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Retractable hard coated tint sun shield included in the helmet.
- Inner shield offers a tool-less design to make changes quick and easy.
- Removable washable comfort liner
- Optional/Replacement shields available
Colors: Gloss Black, Flat Black, Grey Flame, Orange Flame, Pink Flame, and Purple Flame
Retail Price: $74.95 Solid Colors; $79.95 Flame Graphics
FLY Street Gear
Distributed Exclusively in the U.S. by WPS
About the American Motorcyclist Association
Since 1924, the AMA has protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle. AMA members come from all walks of life, and they navigate many different routes on their journey to the same destination: freedom on two wheels. As the world's largest motorcycling rights organization, the AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations, and the court of public opinion. Through member clubs, promoters and partners, the AMA sanctions more motorsports competition and motorcycle recreational events than any other organization in the world. AMA members receive money-saving discounts from dozens of well-known suppliers of motorcycle services, gear and apparel, bike rental, transport, hotel stays and more. Through its support of the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, the AMA preserves the heritage of motorcycling for future generations. For more information, please visit AmericanMotorcyclist.com