New Product: FLY Racing Three.4 off-road helmet
November 21, 2012
The following is an industry press release...
The all-new Three.4 helmet (Pronounced: “Three-Point-Four”) is nothing short of an exotic moto creation. Fluid lines and stylish graphics compliment SNELL M2010 safety. The Three.4 is a helmet that represents next-level comfort and style at an “I-can’t-believe-it” price.
- SNELL M2010, DOT APPROVED FOR USA - Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market today
- POLY-ALLOY SHELL CONSTRUCTION - Allows for excellent strength while remaining light weight
- MULTI-PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM - Twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool even on the hottest days
- FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow
- QUICK RELEASE WASHABLE COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS - Easy to remove and clean with our "Quick Snap" system
- MOLDED RUBBER TRIM WITH REMOVABLE NOSE GUARD - With its smooth lines the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away from your nose
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE - Helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength and years of worry free use
: Flat Black/Charcoal, White/Black, Red/Black, White/Blue, Green/Lime, Purple/Pink or Wild. Sizes
: Adult XS–2X 2 Shells and 2 Styros sizes
: XS – MD, LG – XXL Price
: $159.95 AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2012.
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
Visit www.flyracing.com to find a dealer near you.
About the American Motorcyclist Association
Since 1924, the AMA has protected the future of motorcycling and promoted the motorcycle lifestyle. AMA members come from all walks of life, and they navigate many different routes on their journey to the same destination: freedom on two wheels. As the world's largest motorcycling rights organization, the AMA advocates for motorcyclists' interests in the halls of local, state and federal government, the committees of international governing organizations, and the court of public opinion. Through member clubs, promoters and partners, the AMA sanctions more motorsports competition and motorcycle recreational events than any other organization in the world. AMA members receive money-saving discounts from dozens of well-known suppliers of motorcycle services, gear and apparel, bike rental, transport, hotel stays and more. Through its support of the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, the AMA preserves the heritage of motorcycling for future generations. For more information, please visit AmericanMotorcyclist.com