A motorcycle may proceed at a red light if all five of the follow conditions are met:
1. The motorcycle, bicycle or moped has come to a complete stop.
2. The traffic-control signal remains red for an unreasonable time.
3. The traffic-control signal is apparently malfunctioning or, if programmed to change to a green light only after detecting the approach of a motor vehicle, the signal has apparently failed to detect the motorcycle, bicycle or moped.
4. No vehicle or person is approaching the roadway to be crossed or entered.
5. Approaching vehicles or persons are so distant that they do not constitute an immediate hazard.