PICKERINGTON, Ohio — Seven custom motorcycle builders will have some of their best work on display during 2018 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, July 6-8.
The builder displays will be part of the Old Bike Barn Crossroads in the infield area of the facility.
Teresa and Eric Bess of Flying Tiger Motorcycles at 2017 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio. Photo by Jeff Guciardo for the American Motorcyclist Association
"We are expecting to see some very cool and unique builds this year," said AMA Chief Operations Officer Jeff Massey. "These builders provide a great mix of approaches and vision and include a wide range of motorcycle styles."
Featured this year are:
- Analog Motorcycles, Chicago—Small accessory installations to full custom bike builds, powder coating and fabricating (www.analogmotorcycles.com)
- Federal Moto, Chicago—One-of-a-kind motorcycles and goods for the everyday adventurer (www.federalmoto.com)
- Loaded Gun Customs, Selbyville, Del.—Custom builds by Kevin Dunworth (www.loadedguncustoms.com)
- Flying Tiger Moto, Maplewood, Mo.—Products designed and handmade in-house (www.flyingtigermotorcycles.com)
- Moto-Fied Cycles, Milwaukee—Custom bikes that are affordable and built to ride every day (www.motofiedcycles.com)
- Jesse Spade, Atlanta—Custom motorcycles, with a focus on naked sport bikes (www.jessespade.com)
- Krossover Customs, Lancaster, Ky.—Custom paint and fabrication (www.instagram.com/krossover_customs)
Tony Prust of Analog Motorcycles at 2017 AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days. Photo by Jeff Guciardo for the American Motorcyclist Association
AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, the nation's premier vintage motorcycling event, includes racing, bike shows, live music at the Old Bike Barn Crossroads stage, seminars and motorcycle attractions.
The AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days Swap Meet, brought to you by Federal Motorcycle Transport, brings hundreds of vendors together to sell, buy or trade bikes, parts and memorabilia.
The event also features the AMA Vintage Grand Championship, which features road racing, motocross, hare scrambles and trials. And a round of the AMA Vintage Flat Track National Championship Series takes place at the nearby Ashland County Fairgrounds.
Current production bikes will be on hand for display and demo rides.
AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days tickets are on sale now. AMA members can visit www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com or call (614) 856-1900 to order.
Non-AMA members can buy tickets through Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course online at www.midohio.com or by calling (419) 884-4000.
AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days is a family-friendly event. Children 12 and younger get in free with a ticketed adult. Free parking is also available on site.
Proceeds from AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days benefit the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, which is located on the AMA campus in Pickerington, Ohio. The mission of the Hall of Fame is to tell the stories and preserve the history of motorcycling's legends and heroes. For more information, call (614) 856-2222, or visit the Hall of Fame's website at www.motorcyclemuseum.org.
Keep up to date on event announcements by liking and following AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days on Facebook www.facebook.com/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays and using #AMAVMD on Instagram and Twitter.
Those attending AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days will be able to sign up for special text alerts during the event weekend.
For more information, visit www.amavintagemotorcycledays.com.