Helmet House announces Tour Master mobile phone app
September 07, 2012
The following is an industry press release...
CALABASAS HILLS, CA: Helmet House, Inc., one of the largest powersports apparel and gear distributors and manufacturers in the U.S., announced today the introduction of a new mobile phone app for its Tour Master line of products. This comprehensive Apple iPhone application is available in the iTunes app store for free. With this exciting new app, users can:
- Find all Tour Master product images and information
- Access Tour Master product and other-related videos on the Helmet House youtube channel
- Access web sites for all Helmet House-related brands and companies with only two clicks from the app
- Connect to a wide variety of Tour Master-related Industry organizations
- Find key riding destinations around the country
- Locate Tour Master dealers across the U.S. through a GPS-based dealer
“We are extremely pleased with this latest online tool for our dealers and customers,” said Richard Kimes, Director of Marketing for Helmet House. “The Tour Master iPhone app is an exciting addition to our online marketing efforts. We are committed to helping our dealers with product knowledge and resources at retail while making it easier for our consumers to research our products. This tool is just another example of our customer support. More applications are planned on other product lines as well.” added Kimes. The app was designed and produced by Vreeke & Associates, Helmet House’s agency of record.