AMA Dealer Incentive Program
Links and Downloads for Dealers
AMA Benefits are Customer Benefits
The AMA Dealer Incentive Program creates significant value for your customers. AMA members receive money-saving discounts from dozens of well-known suppliers of motorcycle services, gear and apparel, bike rental, transport, hotel stays and more.
Differentiate your dealership. Offer the benefits of AMA membership to your customers.
- The nation's largest member-based organization that protects motorcycling and promotes the motorcycle lifestyle
- AMA Roadside Assistance for members who sign up for automatic renewal of their memberships
- 12 issues of American Motorcyclist magazine
- Access to member-only content at AmericanMotorcyclist.com
- Race and ride with the best! Access to 3,000+ sanctioned riding and amateur competition events across the country annually
- Information about cross-country tours and organized events and rallies
- Great discounts on gear, parts, accessories, lodging, bike rentals and more
- Access to our Member Service Center Monday through Friday
- Members can join or start AMA-chartered promoting or social clubs
- Discounts on AMA Supercross tickets
- Discounts at the Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- And much more!
The AMA Dealer Incentive Program rewards motorcycle dealers who support the AMA!
As the premier advocate for the motorcycling lifestyle, the AMA keeps more motorcyclists on the roads and trails, which directly benefits your bottom line.
That revenue becomes event more immediate and direct when you participate in the AMA Dealer Incentive Program, where you become the AMA’s partner in protecting the future of motorcycling for you and your customers.
There is no charge to dealers to participate in this program!
When you join the AMA Dealer Incentive Program, your dealership will receive a $15 rebate for every $49 AMA Membership you sell or purchase. (Rebates are paid monthly.) In addition, the AMA provides the following sales and service support to participating dealers:
- AMA member brochures/applications and marketing support materials
- AMA Dealer Incentive Program window decal
- Access to the AMA’s professionally trained call center staff for sales support and supply orders
- An AMA point of contact as long as your dealership participates in the program
Signing up for the AMA Dealer Incentive Program is easy. Just call AMA Membership Services at (800) AMA-JOIN to enroll in the AMA Dealer Incentive Program. Once you are enrolled, the AMA will assign you a unique AMA Dealer Number for rebate tracking and payment.
Dealer Program Responsibility
As a member of the AMA Dealer Incentive Program, you agree to the following:
- Offer an AMA Membership to any and all customers (only new members who have not been an AMA member during the preceding 12 months are counted in the Dealer Incentive Program).
- Encourage any customer purchasing a membership to enroll in the AMA automatic renewal program via credit card.** Note: Automatic renewal sign up is required for the customer to receive AMA Roadside Assistance.
- Ensure that all information on the membership brochure/application is complete and correct, including your assigned AMA Dealer Number.
- Return all completed membership applications to the AMA.
- Ensure AMA informational displays/brochures are placed in a prominent location.
- Display AMA Dealer Incentive Progam sticker in a prominent location on your dealership window.
- Contact AMA Membership Services at (800) AMA-JOIN to order more materials when needed.
**Members who opt for automatic renewal are alerted 30 days before their membership expiration date to remind them of their upcoming renewal. The member can cancel by calling AMA Membership Services at (800) AMA-JOIN. Otherwise, the membership is automatically renewed using the credit card provided at the time of opt-in. The current cost for a one-year membership renewal is $49.
AMA Roadside Assistance
AMA Roadside Assistance provides 24-hour roadside assistance for a member's motorcycles, automobiles, RVs and trailers on any road throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. (Only members who sign up for automatic renewal of their AMA memberships receive AMA Roadside Assistance as part of this program.)
This will be a highly valued benefit of AMA membership for your customers, particularly those purchasing a new motorcycle. Here's what's provided:
When towing is necessary, the member’s disabled vehicle will be covered for up to 35 miles of towing to the desired destination. Towing assistance may be used up to five times per year.
Flat Tire Assistance
Service consists of the replacement of a flat tire with the vehicle’s spare tire. Towing assistance will be provided if necessary.
Battery assistance (jump-start) will be provided to any covered member in immediate need. Towing assistance will be provided if necessary.
Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service
An emergency supply of oil, fluid and/or water will be delivered to any covered member in immediate need. The member must pay the cost of the fluids, if any.
Fuel Delivery Service
An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to any covered member in immediate need. The
member must pay for the cost of the fuel.
Assistance will be provided with unlocking motorcycle compartments if the customer’s keys are locked inside or lost.
AMA will assign a toll-free private label phone number
Coverage is provided for a members motorcycles, automobiles & RV’s and trailers