Who We Are
ATV News is chock full of information about the exciting world of recreational all-terrain vehicle riding: sharing information about great places to ride, what riders do to make their machines more useful and fun, what clubs do to organize family-friendly events, and what some of the most influential people in the ATV world do to create trails, organize events and help protect riders’ right to ride.
Since early 2012, ATV News has been bound into the pages of American Motorcyclist. Every two months, ATV members of the AMA receive ATV News bound into their American Motorcyclist magazines for no additional charge.
ATV News readers range from recreational utility riders to ATV racers who participate in organized racing events throughout the country. One thing they have in common is that they are some of the most dedicated ATV riders in the world and spend thousands of dollars enjoying their sport. They are serious about their sport and about protecting their right to ride.
- 93% Participate in Organized ATVA Competition Events
- 68% cite the No. 1 reason for joining the association is to race
- ATV members of the AMA race in a variety of disciplines:
- 71% Hare Scrambles and Cross Country
- 60% MX
- 22% TT/Flat Track
- 6% Hillclimb
- 65% Ride on private land, 35% ride on public land
- ATV members of the AMA have been riding an average of over nine years
- Our Members own an average of 3.3 ATVs each
- We deliver a diverse age group:
- 15 and Under: 16%
- 16-25: 35%
- 26-35: 24%
- 26-45: 15%
- 46-55: 7%
- 94% Male, 6% Female