The following is an industry press release ...
COSTA MESA, CA (January 24, 2019) — MotoAmerica has announced that tickets for all 10 of its 2019 series rounds are available for preseason, online purchase, effective immediately.
Get 'em while they're hot: MotoAmerica tickets are now available online for the 2019 series. Photo by Brian J. Nelson.
The 10-round 2019 MotoAmerica Series begins at Road Atlanta in Braselton, Georgia, April 5-7, and concludes September 20-22 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama, with some of the top Superbike riders in the world vying for the coveted 2019 MotoAmerica Superbike crown. In all, five classes will compete at the majority of the events – Superbike, Supersport, Liqui Moly Junior Cup, Stock 1000 and Twins Cup.
“Everyone at MotoAmerica is excited to get the series rolling again,” said MotoAmerica President Wayne Rainey. “Our fans can now purchase tickets online at a discounted rate over buying them at the gate, so it’s time to plan those weekends and come spend some of them with us. There promises to be plenty of action on track this year and also off-track with more family friendly events than we’ve ever had. Let’s get this off-season over with and go racing.”
In addition, MotoAmerica has announced that kids 16 and under will be admitted for free with a paying adult at most of its rounds.
Those camping at our two-day events will be allowed access to the facility after 1 p.m. on Friday.
To purchase tickets, visit https://motoamerica.com/tickets.
- April 5-7 – Road Atlanta, Braselton, Georgia
- April 12-14 – Circuit of The Americas, Austin, Texas
May 4-5 – VIRginia International Raceway, Alton, Virginia
- May 31-June 2 – Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
- June 15-16 – Utah Motosports Campus, Grantsville, Utah
- July 12-14 – WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, California
- August 10-11 – Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma, California
- August 23-25 – Pittsburgh International Race Complex, Wampum, Pennsylvania
- September 7-8 – New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, New Jersey
- September 20-22 – Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama
MotoAmerica is the North American road racing series created in 2014 that is home to the AMA Superbike Championship. MotoAmerica is an affiliate of KRAVE Group LLC, a partnership that includes three-time 500cc World Champion, two-time AMA Superbike Champion, and AMA Hall of Famer Wayne Rainey, ex-racer and former manager of Team Roberts Chuck Aksland, motorsports marketing executive Terry Karges, and businessman Richard Varner. For more information on MotoAmerica, visit www.MotoAmerica.com. Also make sure to follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.