Due to the upcoming weather forecast, the Wiseco John Penton GNCC scheduled for this weekend, May 27 and 28, has been postponed until July 8 and 9.
"These are very hard decisions to make, there's a lot that goes into it," said GNCC Director Tim Cotter. "Even in the best conditions we try to put an off-weekend between rounds in order for our riders and race teams to rest and repair their equipment. Obviously weather impacts the decisions made, but also what is best for the rider base. After coming off a challenging mud race at the X-Factor in Indiana, and an unfavorable forecast for the John Penton GNCC, we understand it is impossible for the majority of our racers to make the event this weekend."
Please monitor the schedule on www.gnccracing.com for possible revisions. Please click HERE the most up-to-date schedule.