The following is an industry press release ...
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to release full details of their Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts packages that will be offered during this year’s International Six Days Enduro in France. Kicking off on August 28, the 2017 edition of the prestigious annual event is set to take place in the city of Brive-la-Gaillarde in the south of France. Husqvarna Motorcycles will be there to supply a comprehensive list of services designed to meet the needs of the competitors and teams coming from around the world.
Experienced technicians will be on hand in Brive to support all Husqvarna mounted riders contesting the 92nd edition of this celebrated international event. The range of services offered will include: Husqvarna Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts.
Husqvarna Six Days Bike Rental
Husqvarna Motorcycles offer an exclusive rental program of Husqvarna motorcycles. Available will be 2018 enduro motorcycles for the following classes:
- 2-stroke: TE 250, TE 300
- 4-stroke: FE 250, FE 350, FE 450, FE 501
The price for renting a Husqvarna motorcycle during the Six Days is:
- € 2.740,- (excl. VAT) for 2-strokes
- € 3.040,- (excl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
- Husqvarna motorcycle for the period of the Six Days 2017
- Bike transport costs to Brive, France
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the bike rental is June 30, 2017.
The number of rental bikes is limited and orders will be handled on a ‘first come-first served’ basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
Husqvarna Six Days Race Service
Perfected over many years, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ ISDE Race Service package ensures all Husqvarna riders (rental bike or privately owned) get the best equipment and professional support, allowing them to focus on racing and enjoying the event.
Husqvarna Race Service Highlights:
- Access to the Husqvarna Service Stations
- Technical instructions for all Husqvarna riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as is permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for the service
- Bel-Ray Lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray, etc.)
- Petrol for race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tyres, etc.
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.)
- One air filter every day for the race days each rider (up to six air filters in total)
- First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
- De-restrict the bike if required
- The price for the Husqvarna Race Service during the 2017 Six Days is € 1.350 (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The Husqvarna Six Days Race Service must be ordered before June 30, 2017.
For further information and registration please contact the authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealer or importer.
The Husqvarna team will be in Brive to welcome you to the ISDE and to guarantee you receive expert technical assistance during your time in France.