PICKERINGTON, Ohio — Twenty-one riders have been selected to participate as Club Team members representing the United States at the 2019 FIM International Six Days Enduro in Portimao, Portugal, Nov. 11-16.
Qualifying for the Club teams involved two, three-round series, with western events in California, Idaho and Nevada and eastern events in Mississippi, Michigan and West Virginia.
U.S. ISDE Club team member Ryan Smith competing at the 2018 FIM International Six Days Enduro in Vina del Mar, Chile. Photo by Mark Kariya
The top seven riders, plus one senior rider, in each series qualified for the ISDE Club team rosters. Additional Club team riders were chosen by the U.S. ISDE Committee, based on series participation and individual event results.
"The AMA congratulates the riders who qualified or were selected to the 2019 U.S. ISDE Club teams," AMA Off-Road Racing Manager Erek Kudla said. "The riders represent the nation's best amateur off-road racing talent, and we expect our club teams to be very competitive at this year's ISDE. The event takes place at the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve in southern Portugal for the first time, and our Club team riders' experience racing on a wide range of terrain is sure to help them succeed there."
The qualifying riders will be organized into teams, which will be announced as the event draws closer.
Also competing at the 94th edition of the ISDE will be the U.S. World Trophy Team, the U.S. Junior World Trophy Team and the U.S. Women's World Trophy Team. Members of those teams will be announced soon.
Club teams qualifiers from the West
- Dante Oliviera, Hollister, Calif.
- Jacob Argubright, Lake Elsinore, Calif.
- JT Baker, Shingle Springs, Calif.
- Joshua Knight, Ogden, Utah
- Clayton Hengeveld, Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Austin Serpa, Minden, Nev.
- Nic Garvin, Long Beach, Calif.
- Jayson Densley, Fairfield, Utah (40+)
Club teams qualifiers from the East
- Nathan Ferderer, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Thorn Devlin, Tamaqua, Pa.
- Tyler Vore, Chesterton, Ind.
- James King, Hot Springs, Ark.
- Anson Maloney, Grass Valley, Calif.
- Anthony Krivi, Mt. Olive, Ill.
- Nathan Rector, Rogersville, Mo.
- Brian Storrie, McKinney, Texas (40+) Storrie will be competing at the ISDE for the 16th time.
Club teams committee selections
- Ricky Russell, Duvall, Wash.
- Austin Walton, Sparks, Nev.
- Blayne Thompson, Phelan, Nev.
- P. Trent Whisenant, Hoover, Ala.
- Paul Krause, Irvine, Calif. (40+)