Using the AMA Government Relations Department

Heather Wilson

It’s unfortunate when event organizers encounter a problem regarding land use for riding or racing. The AMA Government Relations Department can assist you with this and many other motorcyclists’ rights issues. Reach out to the following AMA government relations staff members:

Steve Salisbury, off-highway issues

Paul Grugin, on-highway issues

Rick Podliska, federal legislation

Additionally, The AMA's guide on How to Communicate with Government is a great resource. It is available here.