You’re a true motorcyclist. The AMA Life Member card in your wallet proves that.
Since it’s the Christmas season, we thought we would put together 13 ways related to shopping that also prove you are hard core.
1. When your spouse gets a set of golf clubs, you take that as a green light to buy a new bike.
2. You have used at least one of these excuses to buy another bike: better mpg; it was the last one on the floor; lower payments than a car; demo deal!
3. You once went to the dealership for a spark plug and came home with a bike.
4. You buy work clothes based on how good they look with riding boots.
5. You brag to the checkout girl about how many bags of groceries you can carry on your bike.
6. You bought your first bike back from its fourth owner.
7. You shopped for your four-wheel vehicle based on how your two-wheeler fit in the back.
8. At least once, you purchased another motorcycle under the pretense that it’s “for my spouse.”
9. At least once, you bought a bike because you felt sorry for it.
10. For you, tax refund season means new helmet time.
11. You carry a set of tie-downs in the back of your truck “just in case.”
12. You have ever decided to take the practical approach to downsizing your bike collection through the “buy one, sell two” plan.
13. You then abandoned the second half of that plan after implementing the first half.