It’s fun to take a road trip, whether it’s 500 miles or 1,000. Here are 10 reasons road trips are so great.
1. You get to head out of town on your bike when everyone else is driving in with their cars.
2. Seeing the sun come up from the seat of your motorcycle.
3. You actually want to stop places for no real reason.
4. Getting lost on a bike just means you get to ride more.
5. Ride to eat, eat to ride.
6. The feel of a whole day with nothing to do but ride.
7. Breakfast tastes better when you've already ridden 100 miles.
8. The smug feeling you get from riding around with a license plate from half a country away.
9. What's wrong with gas station food, anyway?
10. It's the ride, not the destination.